Thursday, August 12, 2010

These are samples of orgones devices













that i will be listing in my etsy shop. I started making these devices after clicking around on the internet in search of a way of healing with crystals and gem majik. I found a site and became fascinated with the idea and learning about the healing and life force generating properties of just mixing resin with metal, crystals and gem magic. I decide to try and make some.
These are not your traditional orgone devices. the pyramids are casted from hand formed molds. . I've added other secret components to make them unique and powerful...giving the cures a semi Opaque finish.
The main stone in these orgone generators is clear quartz. It is a power enhancer and is ideal for healing energies on all levels. It is a great purifier, balancer and can protect the aura. Clear quartz is what makes it a perfect all purpose, powerful organite.






No comments:

Post a Comment