Wednesday, February 1, 2012

so i got borderline molested the other day, actually it was a while back



so im hanging with my girls at her dude friend's crib he had some of his dudes there too and we're chilling, laughing, hanging out and having a good time and stuff, but we're tired from an all day Micheal Jackson tribute
earlier in the day so we mostly chill on the sofas and shit... So he decided to show us his  tricked out 
Zen backyard and so we roll up smokes and enjoying the scenery jokes flowing ....
All of a sudden, this dude sitting next to me touches my legs with every chuckle.. like at every fucking exclamation he would touch my hair or rub my back. Next thing i knew, he threw me against the wall, and proceeded to grinded on me in the most hardest, most violent fashion that i have ever part taken in. Bear in mind i'm extremely exhausted.
I'm struggling panting and shrieking, legs buckling, gasping for air ready to collapse.I try tapping on his shoulder but he was proper into it... so i stayed there in the most discomfort i've ever had in my life for the full three minutes of a buju banton tune....i feel... cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment